Pensions & Retirement Benefits
Thousands of people in the United States are entitled to pension payments that they may not have claimed because they do not know where to look. After all, a company may:
- move from one city or town to another
- close down a particular plant or office to consolidate its operations elsewhere;
- be bought by another company and given a new name;
- merge with another company;
- divide into separate parts, none of which retains the old company name;
- go bankrupt;
- any combination of the above; or simply close its doors and disappear.
Your pension money may be sitting safely in a pension plan or financial institution, waiting for you to come forward to claim it. Whether you are the person who earned the benefit, or that person’s surviving beneficiary, if you think you may be entitled to a pension benefit, it makes sense to see if you are.
Get started here: