Child Care / Child Support
Child Nutrition ProgramsThere are many government programs, mostly at the state and local levels with all aspects of child care and support from help with adoption, foster care, food/nutrituion, education as well as tax benifits.
These links will help get your started finding benefits for children in your care:
- The National Head Start Association is a non-partisan, not-for-profit organization committed to the belief that every child, regardless of circumstances at birth, has the ability to succeed in life. The opportunities offered by Head Start lead to healthier, empowered children and families, and stronger, more vibrant communities. NHSA is the voice for more than 1 million children, 200,000 staff and 1,600 Head Start grantees in the United States. (NHSA)
- Child Welfare Information Gateway: Adoption Assistance, also known as adoption subsidies, provides financial help and services for children with physical, mental and developmental disabilities and their adoptive parents. Each state agency has its own definition of "special needs" used to identify children eligible for adoption assistance. (CWIG)
- Free Coupons for Household Expenses– Save money on your monthly household bills by claiming your free coupons for groceries and more! (sponsored listing)
- The Child Support Enforcement Program provides services to locate absent parents, establish paternity, and enforce support obligations (CSE)
- Child Nutrition Programs: States manage the Child Nutrition Programs. To participate, or to learn more, locate your State agency. (CNP)